Join us for our next
Live Open Event
Junior and Secondary
Our Junior and Secondary Open Events are hosted by our School Principal Euan Maclean, our Acting Head of Junior, Mariana Reyes, Head of Secondary, Emily Booth, and a member of our Admissions Team.
What to expect from our Live Open Events:
- Learn more about our mission to be an inclusive learning community in which pupils can discover their talents, grow as individuals and as members of life in the 21st Century.
- We will talk through the origins of the school, and our curriculum
- Learn how My Online Schooling works day to day for pupils.
- At the end of the sessions families can participate in a live Q&A session, where our school staff will answer your questions.
- We hope that you will leave these events with a strong understanding of the school’s values and how we build community to ensure our pupils enjoy their experience at My Online Schooling.
We are currently running the following live Open Events:
- Junior School Event- Key Stage 2 (Years 3-6) - Tue 5pm (BST)
- Secondary School- Key Stage 3,4,5 (Years 7-13) - Tue 6.30pm (BST)
To register for one of our open events, simply complete the form below. Select either the Junior or Secondary Open Event and your preferred date to attend.
We look forward to welcoming you to our next open event!